I loved this talk given by Jeffery R. Holland in May of 1997. In it Jeffery R. Holland shares an encouraging tribute to mothers who, through both challenges and accomplishments, work in partnership with God to raise his children. I know that each of you in our relief society are either already moms, soon to be moms or will in the future be moms. If you ever get discouraged just watch this video, and know that you are doing a great job, you are doing the work of God. To read the whole talk you can go to this link, Motherhood. Enjoy the video!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a beautiful video. Some of you may recognize the mother in it as Emma Hunsaker, who was in our ward for a time. It is somehow reassuring to see a mom struggling with crabby children, I don't know why, but it sure speaks to my soul and reminds me that we all have tough days, but it is all worth it.
ReplyDelete